Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience designing digital experiences on a UX team.
- Experience designing mobile, web, wearable, and/or IoT/cross-device experiences. Degree in design with a digital focus is strongly preferred.
- Act as a UX design lead for multiple accounts, creating the design strategy and deliverables for key projects. Ensuring we are delivering quality user-centered designs on-time and on-budget is critical.
- Lead design workshops for projects, fostering an environment of creative collaboration on the team to create concepts that ladder up to user research and strategy.
- Work with junior UX Designers to complete all required deliverables for larger projects, such as information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, IxD and high-fidelity designs. At times, representing collaborative work of junior designers of the team during client presentations.
- Design and deploy user testing testing initiatives, taking user feedback and turning it into actionable insights that improve the experience.
- Must have technical experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Omnigraffle, Keynote and other similar tools.